- In a small bowl, mix the balsamic with the mustard, salt, pepper and lime juice.
- Add the oil and mix well.
- Cook the pasta in salted water, then drain, rinse in cold water and set aside.
- Place the pasta, vegetables and parsley in a large bowl. Add the vinaigrette and toss.
- Season to taste if necessary.
- Before serving, let the salad sit for a few minutes to allow the flavours to combine.
Tips and advices
For a hot meal add two cooked sliced chicken breasts and a little fresh Parmesan and dig in!