- Heat oven to 180˚C (350°F).
- Stuff the 2 saddles with applesauce, Dijon Prepared Mustard, thyme and parsley. Season with salt and pepper, then close and tie saddles with string.
- In an ovenproof skillet, sauté saddles in sunflower oil, about 2 minutes on each side. Bake 10 minutes in oven.
- Meanwhile, in a saucepan, prepare the Dijon and Honey Sauce mix. Deglaze the pan with white wine and cook another 10 minutes in the oven.
- Turn saddles, pour on sauce, then cover and cook for 20 minutes.
- Remove saddles from oven, remove string, slice and serve with sauce.
Tips and advices
It is important to have good technique when deboning the saddles, using a delicate approach. Consult the Internet to find demonstrations of the technique.
For variety, substitute butterflied chicken breasts for the rabbit.