- Cook the orzo according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Let the pasta cool down in the refrigerator, or rinse it in cold water.
- Supreme the orange and grapefruit by using a sharp paring knife to slice away the peel and the pith, and then removing the citrus segments from their membranes. Cut the surpemes in half and put them in a bowl with the lime juice. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the cold orzo with the other ingredients, minus the balsamic reduction.
- Season to taste with the fleur de sel and pepper.
- When ready to serve, drizzle the salad lightly with the balsamic reduction.
Tips and advices
For the balsamic reduction, either a saucepan or a sauté pan works well. Bring the White Balsamic to a boil until reduced by half or until thickened. Let the reduction return to room temperature before serving.