- In a food processor, mix the liquid from the artichoke hearts with the vinegar and olive oil until emulsified.
- Season to taste.
- Blanch the beans for 3 minutes in boiling salted water.
- Drain the beans and immediately rinse under cold water.
- In a sauté pan over medium-high heat, sauté the prosciutto in the olive oil until it is crispy (2-3 minutes).
- In a bowl gently mix together half the vinaigrette with the beans, lentils, artichoke hearts and onions.
- Add the prosciutto just before serving.
Tips and advices
The prosciutto can be replaced with bacon. Chop the bacon into pieces and sauté them as you would the prosciutto until crispy.