- In a large skillet, sauté mushrooms in butter over high heat, add garlic and cook for 1 minute. Deglaze with white wine and cook for 2 minutes to reduce.
- Season and add parsley and prepared Bordelaise Sauce. Simmer over low heat for 3 minutes.
- Cut pork tenderloin into 1 cm (1/2 inch) thick slices, flatten to a 6 mm (1/4 inch) thickness.
- In a skillet, sauté the medallions in butter over high heat on both sides. Add them to the warm sauce.
- Serve medallions topped with sauce.
Tips and advices
To accompany the medallions, make homemade potato mousseline garnished with chives and drizzle with the sauce mixture.