- Place the first 7 ingredients in a resealable sealed plastic bag. Close bag and shake vigorously.
- Add the flank steaks to the bag and let them marinate in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour (maximum of 12 hours).
- Preheat the barbecue to medium-high.
- Remove the flank steaks from the bag and salt and pepper them. Take care when adding pepper, as the accompanying pepper sauce already has quite a kick!
- Lightly grease the grill with the canola oil, and cook the steaks for 4-5 minutes per side for medium-rare.
- Let the steaks rest for 5 minutes before slicing against the grain.
- In the meantime, prepare the sauce according to the instructions.
- Divide the steak slices between 4 plates.
- Drizzle steak slices with the sauce and garnish with the radishes. Serve the steaks with the marinated asparagus*.
Tips and advices
Replace the walnut oil with sesame oil or sunflower oil for a more subtle flavour.
* Serve these steaks with our recipe for Balsamic-Glazed Asparagus!