- Butterfly the chicken breasts and brush the insides with the sun-dried tomato pesto.
- Place a slice of Brie inside each breast and close with toothpicks.
- Brush the breasts with olive oil and season.
- Grill on the barbecue over medium heat for 6 to 8 minutes on each side.
- In a small saucepan, sauté shallots in butter for 2 minutes, deglaze with white wine and reduce by half.
- Add prepared Tarragon Sauce and the cream, then simmer for 4 minutes.
- Slice the chicken breasts and place on each plate over a few spoonfuls of sauce.
- Garnish with sprigs of tarragon.
Tips and advices
Serve accompanied by grilled zucchini and red and yellow peppers.
For variety, try adding marinated green asparagus Chef LELARGE to the brie cheese for the chicken stuffing!