- Preheat oven to 375ºF.
- Prepare the Dill and Lemon Sauce according to the instructions.
- Place one phyllo sheet on a floured surface and brush with melted butter. Repeat to make 4 layers.
- Cut to make 12 squares and place on a baking sheet covered with waxed paper.
- Bake for 5 minutes.
- Sauté the turkey in the oil until browned. Add the vegetables and zest and simmer over low heat for a few minutes.
- Add the sauce and cook uncovered for 5 minutes.
- Place one square of pastry on a plate, add 2 tablespoons of the turkey mixture, cover with a second square, add 2 more tablespoons of the turkey mixture and cover with a third square.
- Prepare the three other portions.
- Serve topped with sauce.
Tips and advices
This dish is also excellent with chicken or shrimp added!