- Prepare the Bordelaise Sauce according to the instructions.
- Generously cover each tuna fillet with the mustard.
- Place the quinoa on a plate and dip the fillets to coat them evenly.
- Heat 30 ml (2 tablespoons) of the olive oil in a sauté pan over medium-high heat.
- Cook the fillets 2 at a time for 2 minutes each side. Keep warm.
- In a clean sauté pan, heat the rest of the olive oil over medium-high heat and sauté the garlic until golden (1 minute).
- Add the spinach and sauté until wilted.
- Add the lemon juice and mix. Remove from heat.
- Divide the sautéed spinach between 4 plates.
- Place one fillet on each plate and ladle with sauce.
Tips and advices
Try this recipe with fillet of salmon or striped bass. Adjust the cooking time depending on the type and on freshness of the fish. It is recommended to ask if the fish is fresh that day or if it is more than a day old in order to determine the cooking time required.