- Preheat oven to 220°C (425°F).
- Butter 4 ramekins.
- Place a piece of salmon in each of the ramekins, then divide the onion and fennel evenly among them.
- Add white wine, salt and pepper.
- Place the ramekins on the middle rack in the oven and bake for 10 to 12 minutes.
- In a medium saucepan, melt the butter over medium heat. Remove from heat and stir in the pouch of Hollandaise Sauce and the orange juice and water. Mix well. Simmer for 3 minutes.
- Cover salmon with sauce just before serving.
Tips and advices
It is also possible to cook a whole fillet of salmon on the barbecue by wrapping it in aluminum foil, skin side down, and taking care to place the onions and the fennel on top of the salmon, followed by the wine. Cooking time may be a bit longer.