Paupiettes of Sole:
- Season the sole fillets and place equal portions of the julienned vegetables on the wide end of each fillet.
- Roll them up and wrap them individually in a lettuce leaf.
- Prepare 4 wraps by placing two paupiettes, or rolls, each on a sheet of aluminum foil and sealing tightly.
- Barbecue on medium heat for 8 to 10 minutes.
- In a saucepan, melt butter over low heat. Add water, plus orange, lemon and lime juices. Add the Hollandaise Sauce, whisking to a smooth texture, and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer for 1 minute.
- Place two paupiettes on each plate, covered with sauce.
Tips and advices
Try serving this dish on a bed of basmati rice.
For more colour, add a few spinach leaves to the other vegetables for the filling.