- Preheat oven to 200 °C (400 °F).
- Prepare the Dill and Lemon Sauce according to the directions on the pouch; add the dry white wine, garlic, parsley and cream. Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add the diced fish, stirring gently. Remove from heat and season.
- Pour the chowder into four ovenproof soup bowls.
- Whisk the egg yolk and cream or milk together and brush the mixture onto the edges of the pastry rounds.
- Cover each bowl with one pastry round, sealing it by pressing the edge of the pastry around the bowl.
- Brush the pastry with the egg yolk and cream mixture.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes, until pastry is golden brown and puffy. Serve warm.
Tips and advices
The chowder can also be served in bread bowls. Buy 4 round loaves of bread and heat for a few minutes in oven to toast lightly. Then slice off the top of each loaf, hollow out, and fill with chowder!