- Preheat the oven to 170°C (325°F).
- Soften the butter in the microwave for a few seconds.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the butter and chestnut spread. Add the nutmeg and sea salt.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs and egg yolks. Add the chestnut spread butter mixture and mix until well blended.
- Divide the mixture equally between six 250 ml (1 cup) ramekins.
- Bake the flans in center of oven for 30 minutes, then let cool for 30 minutes.
- In the meantime, whip the cream.
- Garnish each flan with whipped cream and grated chocolate. Serve immediately.
Tips and advices
Serve these flans with our Chestnut Chantilly Cream recipe or, for a lighter dessert, serve with berries instead of whipped cream.